Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Covers

Another week, another batch of lovely covers!  I mean seriously, how do they keep coming up with all these great covers?


I'm really looking forward to this one as I enjoyed Sophie Barnes debut.  The title isn't my favorite but I am expecting another warm, sexy, funny story.  This will be out through Avon's ebook imprint (Avon Impulse) first on May 22nd and paperback shortly after that I think.


This cover fits in very nicely with Suzanne Enoch's Scandalous Brides series and is a title I am looking forward too. Rules to Catch a Devilish Duke is set to release Sept 25th.


A Lady Never Lies is the debut from Juliana Gray and Elizabeth Hoyt has given it a very positive review on goodreads and the summary sounds great so I am very anxious to read it!  It releases Aug 7th.


Thankfully, no long wait for the sequel, A Gentleman Never Tells. It will be out November 6th.  Both books have good covers!

Well, thats all for now!  You should start seeing more reviews slowing popping back up as my little vacation is about over :)  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment