Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Here are some of the books releasing today that I am looking forward too. . .


Invitation to ScandalRules of Engagement: The Reasons for Marriage\The Wedding Party\UnlacedLyon's Bride: The Chattan Curse

The Saint Who Stole My Heart (Regency Rogues, #4)Too Tempting to ResistBe My Prince (The Royal Trilogy, #1)No Longer a Gentleman (Lost Lords, #4)


And here are some ebooks released recently that I would recommend:

The Duchess of Love (Duchess of Love, #.5)Scotsmen Prefer Blondes (Muses of Mayfair #2)The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5)Undone (Fiery Tales, #4)


And next week sees new books from Mary Balogh, Grace Burrowes and Sherry Thomas!  Any in particular that you are anxious for?  I'm dying to read Be My Prince and I hope it is good as it will be my first taste of Julianne MacLean!  But I will be picking up all these books in some form or another :)

No comments:

Post a Comment