Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Covers

Here are some of the lovely new covers revealed recently. . .


The first lovely, lovely cover is for an upcoming debut from Anne Barton.  But sigh...this one doesn't come out until Jan 29, 2013!!  Ah well, it is on my radar and I can't wait to read it!


Sweet Deception is book two Heather Snow's Veiled Deception series and also has a lovely cover that blends beautifully with her debut title.  This one will be out August 7th.


I can't wait to read this anthology!!  Courtney Milan, Sherry Thomas and Carolyn Jewel all in one?!?  Yes, please!  Ms Milan shared this on Facebook and said to look for it in August.


And yet another anthology with another great batch of authors!  Ok, fine.  I have not heard of Carey Baldwin and I'm wondering if she will be the murder story?  The other three authors write historicals so I'm interested to see a synopsis of this one.  Look for it in May.


Oh, I love this one!! I really enjoyed Tiffany Clare's previous serious for its blend of heat, romance and uniqueness so I am so excited to read this one. Wicked Nights With a Proper Lady will be out October 30th.


One more to add!  Gaelen Foley shared the cover for her upcoming release, My Scandalous Viscount, which will be out Sept 25th.  This will finally be the story of Beau and Carissa and is book five in the Inferno Club series.  I like this cover :)

Overall, another great batch of covers all for books I am looking forward to reading!  Did any stand out for you?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses and a new anthology. Off to look for that. Thanks Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to those! Courtney Milan is an auto buy for me so I'm anxious to see what they will be about :) She said she hopes to have an updated website this weekend so maybe there will be more info then.

      Delete
    2. I hope so, I couldn't find any info on either of the anthologies. Sweet Deception and My Scandalous Viscount are already on the wishlist. :)

      Delete
    3. Sigh, nothing new yet it looks like... but I finally got Heather Snow's debut from the library so I hope to read it soon so I am caught up before the new one comes out

      Delete