Thursday, July 30, 2009

What to read, what to read??

So, my poor little nightstand is just loaded down with books. I have so many good ones that I want to read, I just don't know where to go next! I have a mix from the library and an assortment from paperbackswap.com that I want to get read and sent out so I get my credit back. So many books....so little time :)

Here's what I have from the library: Bending the Rules, How to Score, Twenties Girl: A Novel, Midnight Sons Volume II: Daddy's Little Helper\Because of the Baby, Unravel Me, and Talk Me Down. And if that isn't enough from the library, I decided to check out Naked in Death because I love Nora Roberts but have held off for almost ten years on reading this series. Why, I don't know? I enjoy James Patterson and for some reason decided to see if I will like the In Death series. I'm kind of hoping I don't because that is going to add almost 30 books to my TBR pile....sigh. :)

But that's not all I have!! Oh no! I have my pile from paperbackswap.com (PBS) that I need to read as well. They include: Straight from the Hip, Dirty Sexy Knitting, Divorced, Desperate and Delicious, Body Check, Redneck Cinderella, With a Twist, Trick My Truck But Don't Mess With My Heart, and Dark Roots and Cowboy Boots. And of course I have more coming in the mail...only two I think but still.

And then what about the new releases coming out in the next two weeks or so?? Theres 92 Pacific Boulevard, Wyoming Brides: Denim and Diamonds\The Wyoming Kid and Loves Me, Loves Me Knot. And of course, I still have books I've purchased but not yet read...my number one being Vision in White! I bought this book the day it came out (three months ago!) and still have not read yet! Sheesh. I think I know its going to go on my keeper shelf and that's why I keep putting it off. I will get it read before the next one (Bed of Roses) comes out in October!! I will! lol

It's not like I don't want to read these books...I do...I just don't know where to start! I mean, I love Susan Mallery and Nora Roberts but I still hold off a bit. I guess I will do one library book and then one PBS book. Thankfully, most of my library books are 28 day books and not 14 day. Thankfully I am also a SAHM and get to read a tad bit more than I would if I was working. Thankfully the boys take a nap most days so I get almost two hours to read (if I don't nap). Thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment