Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A to Z Challenge

I saw this on a different site and thought it was a good idea to try. I will not count the words such as: the, an, a, etc at the beginning of the title. Also, for the harder letters like Q or X or V it may just be a letter in the title because those are difficult letters! It will be for July forward as I don't remember when I read most of my books already this year :)

So far:

B: Black Hills by Nora Roberts

J: Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James (excellent book, first for me by this author and I really enjoyed and am looking forward to reading more from her! four stars)

L: Lucky Charm by Carly Phillips (not to bad, not somthing I will re-read anytime soon, fluff read, three stars)

O: One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake (emotional, sexy, steamy read!! Loved it! five stars)

Thats all I can think of that I have read this month so far. 4 down, 22 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment