Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Release Day!

Some new books out today that I have my eye on (plus a few that were out a week ago). . .

The Second Seduction of a Lady (The Wild Quartet, #0.5)A Lady of Expectations and Other StoriesTwelfth Night Secrets
Wicked Nights With a Proper Lady (Dangerous Rogues, Book #1)Princess in Love (The Royal Trilogy, #2)Seduced by a Pirate (Fairy Tales, #4.5)
Seducing Mr. Knightly (The Writing Girls, #4)A Notorious Countess Confesses (Pennyroyal Green, #7)The Scottish Witch (The Chattan Curse, #2)Sin With a Scoundrel (The Husband Hunters Club, #4)
What Happens At Christmas'Twas the Night After ChristmasLord Gray's List (The London List, #1)
Sigh, work is really taking up all my extra time so I don't have the time to write up quite as nice as a post as usual...but here are some titles that were released last week and a lovely batch are out today!!  I have all of these on my list to read (and have been lucky enough to read five and would recommend them all, early for review) but my top pick this batch is Tiffany Clare's Wicked Nights with a Proper Lady!  Which titles are you most excited about?

Sorry for the short post!  Happy book buying :)  And I hope everyone on the east coast is staying safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment