Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Here are a few great books out today!

Season for SurrenderHis Mistletoe BrideThree Schemes and a Scandal (The Writing Girls, #3.5)Miss Lavigne's Little White Lie (Beau Monde, #3)
Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight (The Duke's Daughters, #3)(Windham, #6)Beauty and the Bounty Hunter (Once Upon a Time in the West, #1)Tempting the Bride (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #3)Practically Wicked
I was able to read half of these early and enjoyed them all!  Theresa Romain returns with another lovely holiday romance with Season for Surrender.  Another wonderful holiday romance that I had the pleasure to read early is Vanessa Kelly's newest, His Mistletoe Bride.  Maya Rodale has a short novella featuring a secondary character from her Writing Girls series with Three Schemes and a ScandalMiss Lavigne's Little White Lie is book three in Samantha Grace's series and I liked it.  I'm a book behind in Grace Burrowes series but I will be picking up Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight and getting caught up soon!  Beauty and the Bounty Hunter looks interesting and is a new to me author so I may giver her a try!  Sherry Thomas concludes her current series with Tempting the Bride and Alissa Johnson (an author I have to read soon as I have many friends rave about her writing) with Practically Wicked.

Which titles are you most excited about?

At the end of month we will see new releases from Julie Anne Long, Maya Rodale, Maggie Robinson, Julianne MacLean and Tiffany Clare!

No comments:

Post a Comment