Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Covers

New covers shared this week. . .

Does this cover say romance or what?  Pretty, pretty, pretty! I'm usually more focused on the gorgeous gowns on these covers but I love how the background stands out so much for this one! This will be book two in Valerie Bowman's Secret Bride series and I am so excited for the debut title at the end of Sept!  However, Secrets of a Runaway Bride will not be out until March 26th.


Three Schemes and a Scandal is a novella from Maya Rodale set for release either Sept 25 or Oct 2nd.  On her website she says Sept 25th and on Amazon it says Oct 2nd.  Either way I have it pre-ordered :)  Looks like this will be book 3.5 in her Writing Girls story and looks to also be a complete story.  I like the simplicity and sassiness of this cover.


Sophie Barnes returns to her Summersby series with two back to back releases!  First up is There's Something About Lady Mary and I love the bold blue!  She looks sassy :)  This will be out Nov 13th.


And then just a week later (seriously, she must write in her sleep!) on Nov 20th we get The Secret Life of Lady Lucinda.  Gold is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors for covers!  I really enjoyed Sophie's previous books so I am anxiously awaiting two new ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment