Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Release Day!

Here are just a few books out today!

When You Give a Duke a Diamond (Jewels of the Ton , #1)Not Proper Enough (Seducing the Scoundrels, #2)Ruined By Moonlight: A Whispers of Scandal NovelA Season for Sin

Shana Galen's technically came out on the 1st but since I do this post on Tuesday I bumped it here.  I love Shana's books for their adventure and romance blend and When You Give a Duke a Diamond was a perfect fit!  If you are looking for a scrumptious, smoldering romance the Carolyn Jewel's newest release of Not Proper Enough is for you.  Emma Wildes kicks off a new series with Ruined at Midnight.  I have read some books from her and really enjoyed them so I will be picking this one up.  And finally, Vicky Dreiling has a prequel novella out that gives us a taste for her upcoming new series with A Season for Sin.  I adored her debut series so I am quite anxious for a new series!!

A bit quiet this week but start saving that money for the end of the month!  Look for new releases from Maya Banks, Katharine Ashe, Lorraine Heath, Galen Foley, Stephanie Laurens and Valerie Bowman (a debut!).  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment