Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson

I was pleasantly surprised to receive this book one day in the mail and while it sounds very fascinating, it just was not something I was really in the mood to read right now.  So I checked my friends list at goodreads and was so happy to see one of my great friends had it on her wish list so I shipped it off to her for her reading enjoyment.  Please head over to her blog to check out her glowing review!

The Queen's Library


And thanks so much to Pocket for providing the ARC!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for passing it on to The Queen's Library. I really loved her review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I hope to read it someday when I take the leap into steampunk! I read very little paranormal so I didn't want to not enjoy your book as a result :) I was so happy that she loved it!

      Delete