Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Here are some of the great sounding books that are releasing today!

Mad about the Earl (Ministry of Marriage, #2)
First up is one of my most ancipated reads for this year, Mad about the Earl.  Can't wait until I can read this one!


Twice Fallen (Ladies in Waiting, #2)


Another one I am looking forward to is Twice Fallen. I have enjoyed Emma Wildes previous books that I have read and I enjoyed the previous book in this series...and the title sounds like a perfect fit again. 


Sunrise with a Notorious Lord (Lords of Vice, #4)
This is another one I have been waiting for.  Sunrise with a Notorious Lord is book four in Alexandra Hawkins hot Lord of Vice series.  And I love the cover as well :)


Bride by Mistake

And one last book on my radar on a new to me author is Anne Gracie's Bride by Mistake. I have yet to read anything by her but the premise of this one sounds good so I hope to give her a try soon.


So, any of these catch your attention?  It seems pretty quiet for the rest of the month until the 31st when another great sounding batch will be released!

No comments:

Post a Comment