Monday, December 19, 2011

New covers!

Here are some newish covers I noticed this week while out and about cyberworld.

Seduction of Lady X is book three in the series The Secrets of Hadley Green and I'm loving the blue against the purple.  It releases March 27th.
I'm not sure if this is book two following Samantha Grace's debut novel but I believe it is. Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half releases on June 1st and I'm really looking forward to it!
How to Romance a Rake is book two in Manda Collins Ugly Ducklings series (love the series name!) and this cover goes together very nicely with her debut book. Look for it on July 31st.
Well, this cover has grabbed my attention! You don't see much orange and after seeing the summary of the storyline, I am quite anxious to read this debut. I see it is up on Netgalley so if my time allows, I may grab it. This one releases April 1st.
The Princess and the Peer is the start of a Princess Brides trilogy and I have yet to read anything my Tracy Anne Warren and since I love anything with royalty in it, I hope to read this one :) I love the cover as well and we should see it on April 3rd.
A Gentleman Says "I Do" is book five in The Rogues' Dynasty series and I'm loving the red and the book summary. This one releases May 1st.
The Duchess of Love looks to be getting started with Bedding Lord Ned on June 5th. It also appears there will be a enovella called The Duchess of Love on April 24th to give us a little taste.

So what, if any, covers grabbed your attention?  Any new books added to your wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. I love Samantha Grace's and Tracy Anne Warren's covers! The Amelia Grey...not so much. I think he's too pale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree :) I didn't really even notice him on Amelia Greys cover, I just noticed the red lol

    ReplyDelete