Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Cover

Sigh, look at the upcoming cover for My Lady Rival by Ashley March and due out May 1st.  So pretty!  Can't wait for this one :)


And here are a couple stepbacks for two more titles I am eagerly awaiting. First is the stepback from Tessa Dare's A Week to Be Wicked (due out March 27th) and she revealed on the Ballroom Blog she is so exicted to have a true stepback! And I agree :)
















And here is the stepback for a book I am dying to read like yesterday, Thief of Shadows which doesn't come out until July...sigh.



Well, I hope you all have a wonderful holidays! I probably won't be on too much so I am just reading a few books for me and will get back to my ARCs in about a week (since once I read a book I tend to forget parts of it lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment