Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Covers!

Oohh, look at all the pretty new covers that I've seen!


First up is a book I can not wait to get my hands on!!  Three Reckless Wishes promises to be a hot, sexy, sexy fiery tale from the awesome Lila DiPasqua.  If you have not read any of her previous Fiery Tales...go do so....now! A Midnight Dance (the previous book to Three Reckless Wishes) was one of my favorite books of the year and I can't believe we have to wait until summertime 2012 for this one.  Sob!


ETA:  OMG!! Lila has also posted the cover for her fall release of Undone on her website!!  Gorgeous!!  This one is going to be based on the fairy tale Rapunzel.  Can.Not.Wait!!!  Also, she has announced these are both going to be self published, both in print and e formant which was a surprise to me but I will follow Ms DiPasqua wherever she goes :)


Next up is a really bold cover I think with our heroine front and center and a sexy pair of abs as a backdrop ;) This is book two in Julia Londons The Secrets of Hadley Green series and I did enjoy the first but I think it left a bit of a cliffhanger so I will need to refresh myself on it. Look for The Revenge of Lord Eberlin Feb 21st.


The Husband Hunt is book three of Lynsay Sands Madison Sisters and one I am quite eager to read.  Another pretty white cover (I'm noticing alot of white dresses for covers lately and liking them all!) which releases on Feb 28th.


A Duchess to Remember is yet another stunning white cover and another book I am dying to get my hands on!  Christina Brooke has had an awesome set of covers so far and I love how they all go together.  Look for book three of the Ministry of Marriage series June 26th.


Sigh, another winner from Grace Burrowes in the cover department. I mean, seriously, her covers for her books have been some of my favorites. I love the green and the handsome..almost naked looking man behind her . Look for Lady Maggie's Secret Scandal (The Duke's Daughters, #2) on May 1st.



Here is the newest cover for Jenny Browns upcoming release, Perilous Pleasures which releases March 27th. I have yet to read anything by Jenny Brown but have heard good things about this series which has some interesting ties to astrology.


One Naughty Night is the start of a new series from Laurel McKee called The Scandalous St. Claires. The cover has caught my eye as well as the premise so I'm looking forward to May 22nd.


And lastly here is the cover for debut author Erin Knightley. I believe More Than a Stranger: A Sealed With a Kiss Novel is the start of a series and I am always enjoy reading debut authors. This one releases June 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment