Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite Books of 2011

Wow, I can't believe the year is almost over already!  According to goodreads.com I read over 150 books which I am pretty pleased about (this includes audiobooks and novellas).  I don't think I am going to try for too much more than that next year as it seems it takes me two to three days to read a book.  I sooo wish I could read a book a day :)  Anyways, here are some of my favorites that I read this year (these are what I read this year and may have been published sooner) and are not in any particular order and garnered a 4 1/2 to 5 star rating from me.


UnraveledThe Making of a Duchess (The Sons of the Revolution, #1)How the Marquess Was Won (Pennyroyal Green, #6)The Duke Is Mine (Happily Ever Afters, #3)Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane #3)Always a Temptress (The Drake's Rakes #3)Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy,  #2)Romancing the CountessUnclaimed (Turner, #2)Lord and Lady SpyA Midnight DanceSeason for TemptationViscount Breckenridge to the RescueHeiress in LoveTo Seduce A Sinner (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #2)Unlocked (Turner, #1.5)Silk Is for Seduction (The Dressmakers, #1)Midnight's Wild PassionA Lady's WishA Lot Like Love (FBI, #2)Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart (Love By Numbers, #3)
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)New York to Dallas (In Death, #33)Holly Lane (Destiny, #4)

Lots of good ones for me this past year! (And lots of pretty covers~) What were some of your favorites this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment