Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Covers

Some lovely new covers shared this week--


The Short and Fascinating Tale of Angelina Whitcombe is a new title from Sabrina Darby.  She has one previous book of novellas out and I'm not sure yet where this one falls on length.  Not much info about it yet but she shared the cover this week and I love the boldness and simplicity of it!  It works well for the long title.  This will be out July 31st.


Oh...I really like this cover!!  I can't quite decide if that is purple or pink but either way I like it :)  The hero looks very dashing and I like the gloves on the heroine.  It fits in well with her debut which I always appreciate.  Look for A Taste for Scandal in December.


Katharine Ashe finally shared her new cover and I have to say I am really loving all the gold lately!  I think this might be my favorite cover of hers so far! How a Lady Weds a Rogue will be out Sept 25th.


Oh, so pretty! Not Proper Enough is book two in Carolyn Jewel's Reforming the Scoundrels series and one I have pre-ordered for its September 4th release.

That's all for now! :)  I really like them all, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the blue on Sabrina Darby's cover and the gold on How a Lady Loves a Rogue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking all the gold lately :) The blue really pops!

      Delete