Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Here are some of the historical romances releasing today. . .


More Than a Stranger (Sealed With a Kiss, #1)The Scarlet Bride (School for Brides, #3)The Casanova Code (The Rake Patrol, #1)
Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half (Beau Monde, #2)The Most Improper Miss Sophie ValentineBedding Lord Ned (Duchess of Love, #1)


First up is a debut that I have been waiting for from Erin Knightley, More Than a Stranger.  I love that they are pen pals :)  The Scarlet Bride is book three in Cheryl Ann Smith's School of Bride series and one I plan to pick up as well as The Casanova Code by Donna MacMeans, who is a new to me author and start of a new series.  It's my birthday tomorrow so I put these three on my list for my hubby to get so we will see. . . :)  The next three are all ones I had the pleasure of reading early.  I highly recommend Samantha Grace's Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half, it hit all the right notes with me and I will be picking up my own keeper copy.  And while I did not love the last two, they were both light hearted and fun and have me anxious for the next books!

So any titles on your must read now list?  At the end of the month we see new releases from Elizabeth Hoyt, Loretta Chase, Katharine Ashe, Christina Brooke and Carrie Lofty!

4 comments:

  1. How have I not seen/read any of these authors? I read Elizabeth Hoyt's latest and it was AMAZING. I love me some Winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I knew you needed more books for your TBR pile :) I read Winter's story too...soooo good!

      Delete
  2. Definitely going to check out More than a Stranger, The Casanova Code and Bedding Lord Ned (love that title). Did you know Sally MacKenzie's novella Duchess of Love is free at the moment?

    Katharine Ashe, Loretta Chase, Elizabeth Hoyt and Christina Brooke have all been pre-ordered, also Candace Camp's Summer of Seduction. Happy days! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get More than a Stranger and The Casanova Code today, looking forward to both of them! I have all (except Candace Camp) those pre-ordered as well!! Looks to be a good end of the month for books :)

      Delete