Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Covers

A few new covers to admire!

Sigh, I love Courtney Milan and she released all her upcoming covers in her Brothers Sinisters series which is to start with the novella, The Governess Affair, out sometime in spring.  There is more infor here about the entire series and I know I am eagerly looking forward to each one!!  Crossing my fingers she is able to get them all out this year :)  Ok, I will admit I am a little on the fence about the orange cover though...I mean did they really have that bright of orange then?  This is an updated cover than the first one that was out and I kind of liked the other one better.  But I really like the three full length novel covers!  Lovely dresses worn by strong women!


This next cover is from a new to me author and is the start of a new series called Wylder Sisters.  Isabella Bradford is a pseudonym for Susan Holloway Scott whose name I am not familiar with either.  But, When You Wish Upon a Duke sounds like it is going to be good!  (Three Wylder sisters--unruly county girls whose passion for life leaves their  London suitors breathless).  I really like this cover as well--lovely dress and I love the addition of the fan.  Look for this title July 31st. 


Oh, Sherry Thomas. You have some gorgeous covers for your upcoming trilogy this year.  Love them all. Tempting the Bride is the third book in the Fitzhugh Trilogy and I am anxious to read them all.  This one releases in October.  


I know, I know--you are wondering why there is a contemporary cover on here?  I read mainly historical romance but there are still a few contemporary authors on my auto buy list and one is Toni Blake.  She revealed her new cover this week and it is lovely.  I am a cat person so I love the cat on the cover and I know cats are always a part of her Destiny series.  Look for Willow Springs June 26th...just in time for a nice summer day!

Well, another passel of lovely covers!  Don't you wonder how the art departments come up with all these gorgeous covers?  What a fun job!  Too bad I am very un-creative, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment