Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Lots of wonderful books coming out today!!

The Rogue Pirate's Bride Not Wicked Enough (Seducing the Scoundrels, #1)The Duchess Diaries (The Bridal Pleasures, #3)A Scandalous Countess (Malloren, #12)


First up is the conclusion to Shana Galens Sons of the Revolution series and I loved this swash-buckling romance!  Carolyn Jewel is off to a wonderful start in her new Reforming the Scoundrels series with the charming Not Wicked Enough and I just looove the cover!  The Duchess Diaries has another gorgeous cover and is book three in Jillian Hunter's The Bridal Pleasures series and I really hope to get my first taste of her work with this one.  And finally Jo Beverly delivers book number twelve in her Malloren series and I have yet to read anything by Ms Beverly either but I really like the slightly sassy cover.


Miss Hillary Schools a Scoundrel (Beau Monde, #1)Sweet Enemy (Veiled Seduction, #1)


And there are also two wonderful debuts today as well!!  Samantha Grace makes her bow with the lovely Miss Hillary Schools a Scoundrel, which is the start of her Beau Monde series and I really enjoyed it! The other debut is from Heather Snow and she is also starting a new series, Veiled Seduction, with Sweet Enemy. This features a female chemist so that has certainly piqued my interest.

Hope you all get a chance to enjoy a few new books this week from these talented ladies!  Let me know what you get and what you think of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment