Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Here are some of the wonderful books out today!  Enjoy :)


When a Scot Loves a Lady (Falcon Club, #1)The Husband Hunt (Madison Sisters, #3)The Tattooed Duke (The Writing Girl Romance, #3)

Between the Duke and the Deep Blue Sea (Royal Entourage, #1)A Rogue By Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1)Blame It on Bath (The Truth About the Duke, #2)

I have had the pleasure of reading four out of this six and really enjoyed them all and I will be picking up When A Scot Loves A Lady and The Husband Hunt today to add to my collection!  And I have my signed copy of A Rogue By Any Other Name on its way from Sarah MacLean's local indie store, yay!!

Touch of a Rogue (Touch of Seduction, #2)Lessons in Loving A Laird

 These two titles are also going on to read list.  I have received an ARC of Touch of a Rogue so I am anxious to see how I like it since it does have a touch of paranormal, which I usually stay clear of.  And I am slowing building my own Highlander collection to read someday in the not to distant future.

Which books are you most looking forward to reading today?  If nothing has caught your eye (and I find that hard to believe!) we can expect some new releases in just a week from Jade Lee, Madeline Hunter and Renee Bernard.


No comments:

Post a Comment