Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Covers

New covers from out and about this week. . .


Having read and enjoyed the first books in Jess Michaels' Mistress Matchmaker series, I am anxious for book two--For Desire Alone.  She shared the upcoming cover and it is rather lovely but I do like the green pop from the previous cover a bit more.  Look for this one November 6th as an ebook.


Delilah Marvelle sure seems to have gotten some pretty sexy covers for her Rumor series!  Book three, Forever a Lord, is no exception.  I still have not read the first two books (hanging head in shame) but I am determined to be caught up by the release of this one, December 18th.


Wendy Vella is a debut author with Loveswept and she has grabbed my attention with this lovely cover!  The Reluctant Countess will be an ebook set for release January 14th and is a "Cinderella story of whirlwind passion between a dashing earl and a beautiful countess—and the secret that threatens to tear them apart."  You know how I love Cinderella stories :)


Lecia Cornwall has a new book this November (27th) and it features a woman who takes her sisters place at the altar to save her family.  I really enjoy those storylines!  I'm not quite sure about the cover but it fits in nicely with a mysterious bride theme.  Anyways, I can't wait for How to Deceive a Duke!  Looks like lots of hijinks :)

Well, I hope I padded your wishlist a bit more :)  I know I will be picking up all these titles either on my own or maybe as a holiday gift.  Time to start working on that list. . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment