Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Here are a few historicals out today that I am looking forward too. . .

A Woman Made for Pleasure (Promises Trilogy, #1)The Mad Lord's DaughterSweet Deception (Veiled Seduction, #2)
A Lady Never Lies (Affairs by Moonlight, #1)Wedded in Sin (Bridal Favors #2)Blackstone's Bride

A bit quieter than last week but still lots of great books!  I had the pleasure of reading A Woman Made for Pleasure and The Mad Lord's Daughter early and I would recommend them both!  I still have not read Heather Snow's debut from a few months ago but that won't stop me from picking up the next title in her series, Sweet Deception, because I know they are going to be good!  Perhaps the book I am most looking forward to is the debut from Juliana Gray, A Lady Never Lies.  It is getting fab reviews so I am anxious to read it :)  Book two in Jane Lee's Bridal Favors series, Wedded in Sin is also out and on my list to buy.  And lastly is a new title from Kate Moore, an author I have yet to read.  I'm not sure why the cover is not up on goodreads but hopefully it will be soon but for now you can head to Amazon to see the cover and blurb of Blackstone's Bride, which has also grabbed my attention!

Well, my wallet is going to be a bit lighter as usual but release day looks great today!  At the end of the month look for new titles from Tessa Dare, Caroline Linden, Eloisa James and Kieran Kramer just to name a few!

2 comments:

  1. I am positively drooling over these new releases! How wonderful it to be to win the lottery and then be able to go out and buy each and every one of these! Sigh. My TBR list is growing with leaps and bounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...my budget of $20 never seems to last for the month lol. We just need more time now for these huge TBR piles!

      Delete