Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

I apologize in advance for your wallets. . .big release day!

Forever a Lady (The Rumor, #2)Once Upon a BallroomAn Unsuitable Bride (Blackwater Brides, #3)
All Afternoon with a Scandalous Marquess (Lords of Vice, #5)Almost a Scandal (The Reckless Brides, #1)How to Romance a Rake (Ugly Ducklings #2)When You Wish Upon a Duke
The Bride Wore PearlsLessons from a Scandalous Bride (Forgotten Princesses #2)Return of the Viscount
Pleasures of a Tempted Lady (Donovan Sisters, #3)Touch of a Scoundrel (Touch of Seduction, #3)A Scandalous Affair

 Wowza!  Quite a good load of books out today! :)  The first three, Forever a Lady, Once Upon a Ballroom (all new e-shorts) and An Unsuitable Bride were all released on July 24th but I didn't have time to write up a post.  I can't wait for Delilah Marvelles since she is wonderful about sexy and unique stories and I'm excited to read four new short stories from some of my favorite authors.  Jane Feather is an author I have yet to try and this book is book three in the series so I will need to catch up soon!

I have had the pleasure of reading some of these titles early and I would recommend them all:  Almost a Scandal (sexy times on the sea), How to Romance a Rake (delightful), When You Wish Upon a Duke (start of a new series) and Lesson from a Scandalous Bride (enjoyable fun).  The ones that are on top of my must buy list today are All Afternoon with a Scandalous Marquess (part of a series) and Pleasures of a Tempted Lady (also part of a series).  Both are authors I have enjoyed and I can't wait for more!  Return of the Viscount, Touch of a Scoundrel, The Bride Wore Pearls and A Scandalous Affair (ebook) are all titles I hope to get to sooner rather than later! 

Does anyone else need a vacation from life to read all these books?!?  Wouldn't that be grand :)  If there is nothing here to tempt you--I find that hard to believe, lol--next week we see new titles from Juliana Gray (a debut I'm excited to read), Michele Sinclair and Jade Lee.  So again, I apologize for your empty wallets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment