Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Along Came A DukeA Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #2)Winter Garden (Winter Garden, #2)
A Gentleman Undone (Blackshear Family, #2)Unexpected PleasuresA Little More Scandal (The Christies, #1.5)


It looks like a good release day to me!  I love the cover on Along Came a Duke and since it is the start of a new series and I have yet to read anything by Elizabeth Boyle, I will be picking this one up!  I was lucky enough to read an ARC of A Night Like This and it is sure to please Julia Quinn fans!  Winter Garden is a reissue with a new cover.  Even though I didn't love Cecilia Grant's debut, I am still going to read A Gentleman Undone and hope I like this one a bit more.  Unexpected Pleasures is a new one from Mary Wine.  And finally, an ebook novella from Carrie Lofty, A Little More Scandal (for only 99 cents!).

Hope there is something that catches your reading taste this week!  Next week we see new releases from Samantha Grace, Jayne Fresina, Sally Mackenzie, Cheryl Ann Smith, and Donna MacMeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment