Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Release Day!!

Here are a few historical romances that are being released today that I am looking forward to---

The Proposal     Lady Maggie's Secret Scandal (The Duke's Daughters, #2)(Windham, #5)     A Gentleman Says "I Do"    Beguiling the Beauty (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #1)

 Not a bad bunch of books :)  And at the end of May, look for new releases from Elizabeth Boyle, Julia Quinn, Sophia Barnes and Cecilia Grant!  Any of these ones caught your eye?  I have not read anything by Mary Balogh but I'm hoping my library will get this one on audio so I can listen to it and give her a try.  Always enjoy stories from Grace Burrowes and I love how all of her covers are so lovely.  Amelia Grey is a new to me author so I might try her with her newest title and I know many people are looking forward to this new series from Sherry Thomas.  I have not fallen in love with her writing yet but I am up for trying again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment