Monday, November 14, 2011

New Covers!

I found a few new covers that have posted to various sites! 

First up, Miranda Neville released her new cover for her upcoming March 2012 release, Confessions From an Arranged Marriage on the fun site The Ballroom Blog . It fits in beautifully with the other covers in this series!


















I also came across two new covers for Sophia Nash upcoming new series set to release back to back in February and March.  Both are very eye catching with their bold, single color scheme.
















Also noticed was for Cecilia Grants second book, A Gentleman Undone set for May 29th.  Ms Grant is an author that I am so excited to read!  She has been getting great buzz for her debut book, A Lady Awakened which is out Dec 27th and this new cover fits in perfectly with that one. 








If the Slipper Fits has caught my attention as it is the start of Olivia Drakes Cinderella Sisterhood series and I love a Cinderella story!  The cover seems to reflect the Cinderella story or theme as well.  Look for it May 2012.










Wedded in Scandal looks to be the start of a new series from Jade Lee coming in March.  I don't see much info on this yet :)
















The second novel in Tessa Dares Spinsters Cove series is releasing the end of March and this looks to be the cover but I am sure the official unveiling will be on The Ballroom Blog soon :)  (Sort of reminds me of Anne Mallorys In Total Surrender)







And finally, this isn't really a new cover as an updated cover with an updated title. Miss Hillary Schools a Scoundrel is the debut novel from a fellow Wisconsinite Samantha Grace and I am really excited to read this one and so happy to have received it from Netgalley.  Look for the book out in February!  I should read it in January and have a review as well then :)  




Well, hopefully a few of these caught your eye and attention!  I have to say, all the art departments at the publishing houses seem to go above and beyond for great covers lately!  But since these are all books out next year, these covers can change at any time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment