Monday, November 7, 2011

Mid-End of November Releases

Upcoming November 15th releases

Desired (The Scandalous Women of the Ton, #5)Pride & Passion (The Brethren Guardians, #2)

November 22nd

A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers)To Wed a Wild Lord (Hellions of Halstead Hall #4)

November 29th

BrazenA Scottish Love

Overall, I think its nice to seem them all spread out a bit.  Its much easier to convince myself to buy one book a week instead of three or four on one day :)  Any in particular that you are looking forward to?  I have had the pleasure of already reading Pride and Passion, A Midsummer Night's Sin, and Brazen but I have my eye on Desired as I have had a few friends recommend it highly.  Also looking forward to the latest in Sabrina Jeffries fun series about brothers and sisters who must all marry within a year to claim their inheritance.  A Scottish Love got a good review from RT Magazine so I hope to try Karen Ranney with this one.
Hang on to those wallets friends because December is looking to be a huge debt maker with lots and lots of great releases coming out!  Wish for gift cards from good old Saint Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment