Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a a weekly blog hop hosted by Breaking the Spine where we all mention one upcoming book release we are waiting for.


This week my pick is Unraveled which is book three in the Turner series by Courtney Milan.  I have loved the previous two and a half books, Unveiled, Unlocked and Unclaimed, and I can not wait for Smites story!  Here is the goodreads.com summary:

Smite Turner is renowned for his single-minded devotion to his duty as a magistrate. But behind his relentless focus lies not only a determination to do what is right, but the haunting secrets of his past—secrets that he is determined to hide, even if it means keeping everyone else at arm’s length. Until the day an irresistible woman shows up as a witness in his courtroom…

Miranda Darling isn’t in trouble…yet. But she’s close enough that when Turner threatens her with imprisonment if she puts one foot wrong, she knows she should run in the other direction. And yet no matter how forbidding the man seems on the outside, she can’t bring herself to leave. Instead, when he tries to push her away, she pushes right back—straight through his famous self-control, and into the heart of the passion that he has long hidden away…


Courtney Milan is self publishing this story and I know that has caused a bit of a uproar but authors need to do what is best for them (Ashley March is also going this route in the future).  As I have a Kindle its all good to me but I know its frustrating for some fans.  Anyways, Ms Milan says we can hopefully look for Unraveled by the end of November!  
What about you?  Have you read the very talented Courtney Milan and plan to follow her into self publishing?  Or are you on the fence about authors taking the self publish route?

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover and intriguing synopsis. Thanks for sharing!

    Hope you love it!

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds super cool and hooray for her for self publishing ;)

    And zomg! I adore your blog layout!! So pretty!!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very pretty cover :) I love pretty covers!

    Thanks so much Greta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes!! I almost posted this one today! :) I didn't love Unlocked as much as I thought I would, so I'm hoping for big things from Unraveled. Not too long to wait for this one! Oh, and that dress is stunning, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good minds think alike Sarah :) :)
    Unraveled will be a full length so hopefully that will do the trick for you~ The bits we have seen of Smite so far make me very anxious for his story. Totally stunning dress...some of the self published covers I've seen are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete