Thursday, October 27, 2011

Early November releases

Wow, can you believe it is almost November already??  Here are some of the upcoming historical romance books you can look for at the beginning of the month, enjoy!

November 1st
If You Give A Girl A Viscount (Impossible Bachelors, #4)Virtuoso
The Pleasure of Bedding a BaronessEngaged in Sin

The Pleasure of Bedding a Baroness is a new to me author and I love the cover so I will be trying her out :) I can not wait to get my hands on The Virtuoso! I feel like the previous two books have had a lot of momentum for Vals story! And since If You Give A Girl A Viscount seems to loosely be based on Cinderella, well, I'm all for that :) And finally, Engaged in Sin sounds like an excellent, spicy romance with a tortured hero left blind from the war that is always right up my alley!

Also releasing November 1st are two interesting sounding historicals that are a bit out of my normal range but I am looking forward to, nevertheless :)

Fortune's SonThe Black Hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment