Saturday, October 1, 2011

Upcoming October historical releases

Here are some upcoming historicals being released in October! 

Oct 4th
Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish (Windham Sisters, #1)Season for TemptationA Beginner's Guide to RakesA Bride Unveiled (The Bridal Pleasures #2)The Accidental CourtesanTis the Season to Be Sinful

Phew, lots of good ones being released on Oct 4th!  I know I have said it before, but grab Theresa Roamins debut, Season for Temptation,if you are a fan of fun romances (sort of like Julia Quinn).  I know I will be buying Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish as it continues her series with a great family (though it is the start of a trilogy just about the sisters, I think the brothers are separated into their own series).  I have not seen alot about Suzanne Enochs upcoming release, A Beginner's Guide to Rakes, but the little I have seen has been very positive so I am looking forward to it as well :) A Bride Unveiled is book two in a series that I have not yet tried but is on my huge mountain to read. The Accidental Courtesan is also book two in a series and while some didn't love the first one, I enjoyed it so I will be picking this one up.  And I just saw a mini review from a goodreads friend for Tis the Season to Be Sinful that has me looking forward to a delightful story in this one.  Yeah, looks like I am going for broke in about a week with all these titles!

Oct 18th

Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane)

Sigh...I don't think I need to say much about this book as I have said numerous times I am dying to read this one...right now!

Oct 25th

Never Love a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #3)Engaged in SinToo Wicked to Wed (Lords of Midnight, #1)
All About SeductionTo Pleasure a Duke (The Husband Hunters Club, #3)

Another book I am just dying to read right now is the last of Maya Banks Highlander series, Never Love a Highlander! Loved the last one so very eager for this one as well :) Engaged in Sin sounds like a promising book from a new to me author and a very pretty cover as well. Too Wicked to Wed is the start of a new series from Cara Elliot and as I enjoyed her past trilogy, featuring strong woman with male-dominated professions, I have high hopes for the new series.  And finally, only two historicals from Avon this month (though they do have a contemporary from one of my favorite authors, Toni Blake coming out, Holly Lane).  One being All About Seduction which is another new to me author and the premise for this one is quite interesting and I hope to get to it as I have it from Netgalley.  The last one for the month is book three in a trilogy from Sara Bennett, To Pleasure a Duke and I hope to read this one early as well as I read the first in the trilogy and enjoyed it.

So overall, another good month for historical romance fans.  What about you?  Which books are you looking forward to in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment