Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a a weekly blog hop hosted by Breaking the Spine where we all mention one upcoming book release we are waiting for.
 This week I have a two-fer (not really sure if that is a word?)  I have been reading Heir by Grace Burrowes and really enjoying it and she has two more releasing soon.  Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish releases Oct 1st and The Virtuoso (really can't wait for this one!) releases Nov 1st.  Here are the goodreads.com summaries for each:

It's just before Christmas, and Lady Sophie Windham has an abandoned baby on her hands with nobody to help her but a handsome stranger who hates the holidays. Sophie and Lord Vim Charpentier succumb to a vulnerable moment, and he feels he must leave before he compromises her. But they're trapped by a snowstorm in a ducal mansion full of well-placed sprigs of mistletoe...



The highly praised trilogy of Regency romances by award-winning author Grace Burrowes concludes with gifted pianist Valentine Windham, youngest son of the Duke of Moreland. Val retreats to the country after an injury robs him of his musical ability, only to learn from impoverished widow Ellen Markham that he can be loved even when his music falls silent.



 

I really love all her covers!  So pretty!  But when I went to her website she did have a different cover for The Virtuoso.  Here it is:

Not sure which is the official one and they are both lovely but I think I like the one on Grace Burrowes website a bit more.  Anyways, as I am reading Heir right now I love that this big family is all there for each other, even the illegitimate children and I can't wait for more!  So two back to back releases sounds really good to me :)  What about you?  Which cover do you like?  Do you like large families and interconnected stories?




No comments:

Post a Comment