Friday, September 2, 2011

Upcoming September releases

Happy September everyone!  Hopefully it brings in some nice cool, fall weather!  Here are a few of the upcoming historical romance being released this month that I am looking forward to:

Lord and Lady SpyRomancing the Countess (Signet Eclipse)The Wedding Affair

Three releasing at the beginning on the month that I plan to purchase are Lord and Lady Spy (which I read an ARC of and loved), The Wedding Affair (I enjoyed her last triple HEA so I can't wait to read another) and Romancing the Countess (Signet Eclipse) which has been getting rave reviews all over and I have been anticipating for awhile now!

Unclaimed (Hqn)Bride for a Night (Hqn)

There are two new HQN books releasing on Sept 20th.  The first is one that I already know is going on my keeper shelf thanks to an arc I read, Unclaimed (Hqn).  If you have not read Courtney Milan, grab this one and try her out, its fabulous!  The other is a new to me author with the book Bride for a Night (Hqn).  The premise sounds good so I hope to try out Ms Rogers with this title.  Pretty cover as well :)


His Mistress by ChristmasSeduction of a Highland LassAlways a Temptress (The Drake's Rakes series)Flawless

Next are a couple being released at the end of the month, Sept 27th.  His Mistress by Christmas sounds like a delightful tale just in time for Christmas.  Seduction of a Highland Lass is book two of a new trilogy from Maya Banks and can I just say... smokin cover!  Always a Temptress (The Drake's Rakes series) is book three is Ms Dreyers Drakes Rakes series and while I have not read any of her books yet, I have heard many good things about them so I hope to try them soon!  Flawless has yet another awesome cover and just for that reason alone I want to read it!  But really, it is the start of a series following four siblings during Queen Victoria's reign. 

What a Duke WantsIn Pursuit of Eliza Cynster: A Cynster Novel (Cynster Bride)In Total SurrenderEvery Scandalous Secret

Finally we have the new historicals from Avon also releasing on Sept 27th. I am very anxious to start What a Duke Wants as I have just finished up all four of Lavinia Kents novellas and really enjoyed them and can't wait to read a full length from her!  In Pursuit of Eliza Cynster: A Cynster Novel (Cynster Bride) is book two of a new trilogy and another one I am anxious to read!  The other two new releases, In Total Surrender and Every Scandalous Secret are ones I hope to get to eventually!  My TBR pile keeps growing and growing and my time to read gets shorter and shorter~ I know I am in the minority with Anne Mallory...I have read the previous two books and they were just ok for me while numerous of my other friends love her.  The hero of this one sounds really yummy though so I will try her again!  I have not yet tried Gayle Callen and I think this is part of a series, but I'm not positive on that, and I need to read in order as much as possible so it will be added to my TBR pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment