Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Goals

I can not believe it is 2011!! Where has the time gone?!? I want to try some new goals for the year. The first I want to try is to read a book from starting with each letter of the alphabet, A to Z. I tried this a couple years ago but life and kids got in the way so I hope to have better luck this time around!
I also want to try to read 96 books in the year. Thats 8 books a month...seems low for me but my two sons are young and busy and I do need to spend time with them :) I hope to make it to 144 books for the year, or 12 a month, but I thought I would set a lower goal and bump it up next year if I make it!
Also....I am going to try really really hard not to buy to many books!! I have soooo many books here at home that I want to read (like yesterday! lol) that I need to get to them and I also have my library and paperbackswap.com. There is also the fabulous netgallery.com to get advance ebooks, which I love, so I hope to be set for awhile. I did get some gift cards for Barnes and Noble and Amazon, so I will use those to buy books for my keeper collection, but I only hope to use those! We will see....this might be the toughest one to keep!!! lol
I hope you all have a safe, happy, and blessed New Years and find lots of love and happiness with all your book journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment