Monday, March 5, 2012

New Covers

Just a few new covers this week. . .


Here is the cover for Stefanie Sloane's upcoming October 2012 release, The Scoundrel Takes a Bride.  I like it but it's not my favorite of hers...  This will be book five in her Regency Rogues series.


This is the start of a new series from Maggie Robinson and I expect it to be filled with steamy goodness!!  I really like this cover too...I enjoy covers that have a bit of landscape on them and we still get some eye candy :)  This one will be out in November 2012.


A lovely red cover from the delightful Delilah Marvelle.  Forever a Lady is book two of her Rumor series and is sure to be scandalous :)  Look for this one July 24th.


And one last eye-catching cover for your week from a favorite author of mine, Anna Campbell.  She just shared this one today and I am dying for the September 25th release date!!  So far away!  Currently Amazon only has the Kindle version listed but I am sure there will be a paperback as well.  I know I pre-ordered it already!  It sounds delicious! :)

Well, pretty quiet front on the covers this week but these are all books that I am anxious to read!  Did any of them catch your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment