Friday, July 1, 2011

Upcoming July Releases

Here are a few of the upcoming historical romance books being releases in July~

These two were just released today from Sourcebooks Casablanca and both look promising for new to me authors: 
A Gentleman Never TellsJust One Season in London

Here are the new releases from Avon on July 26:
Wicked in Your Arms (Forgotten Princesses) The Bride Wore ScarletThe Amorous Education of Celia Seaton (Burgundy Club)
A Scoundrel's Surrender (Billingham Bastards)The Bed and the Bachelor (Byrons of Braebourne)
I have Miranda Nevilles ready to read from Netgalley and am looking forward to it.  But once again, I want to read everything Avon is publishing for the month.  I will probably wait on the new Warren book as it is part of a series and I have to read in order otherwise...hear you go Avon....take my money, lol!

Here are a couple other releases for the month that I am looking forward to as well:
The Taming of the Rake (Hqn)The Sinner Who Seduced Me: A Regency Rogues Novel

I have the Kasey Michaels and Jennifer Haymore novels from Netgalley and they are both new to me authors so looking forward to trying them!  Very excited about the new Victoria Dahl....she is one of my favorite contemporary authors but I wasn't thrilled with her last historical I read (A Little Bit Wild) but I love the cover of this one so heres hoping I like it a bit more!  The Sinner Who Seduced Me: A Regency Rogues Novel is the third in her Regency Rogues books and while I liked the first one (The Devil in Disguise: A Regency Rogues Novel) I wasn't thrilled with it, especially the editing but I do The Angel in My Arms: A Regency Rogues Novel on the way from the library to read so I am hoping the editing is better and the story moves a bit better because I love these covers and the author is so friendly on Facebook and I really want to enjoy her books!

Overall, not a bad month!  Lots of goodies to choose from and still many more I didn't mention!  Hope you can find something for yourself~

No comments:

Post a Comment